Family Mask Painting Activity

Hello! Get ready for some family painting fun! I saw these little wooden masks and paints at A.C. Moore craft store and loved them! Jax picked out one for each of us and we sat down and went to town! This is was an inexpensive craft for all of us to do - about $5 including the paint! 



The paint says for ages 6 and up - Jax is only 2, but I figured it would be fine as long as he's not eating it! Haha! 






The part Jax liked the best was that Brent (my husband) got in on the action, too! 



I let him pick his own colors...and was afraid we would have a plain black cat...



...But he added some more color on top when he was done! 



He walks around the house with his kitty mask all the time! He loved this project so much! We might go back and purchase some more!





Thanks for joining us! Let me know what you think of our project in the comments! 

Comments