Easy Watercolored Valentines

Hi, everyone! Jax (3) and I created some easy watercolored cards to give to family for Valentine's Day! When we craft I let him pick our supplies ... within reason Haha! He LOVES the Sea Friends stamp set from Kindred Stamps so we used that and his favorite watercolors - Crayola! I can't argue with that! He has a large set with 36 colors and they are very vibrant!






I decided to get in on the fun, too! Jax arranged the stamps from the Sea Friends stamp set with the MISTI and we stamped a bunch of panels and had some extra!






Here's Jax's card! He likes to add watercolor with a brush and spray it down with a Tim Holtz spritzer water bottle!






It gives such a soft effect! And I love how there's super light portions and darker pools, too!






I played around with some rainbow looks and I was very impressed with the intensity of the Crayola watercolors!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments