Get Kids Crafty May Blog Hop

Hello and thank you for joining us for the May Get Kids Crafty! blog hop! We are thrilled to have you! Our theme this month is gardening and our kids have created some AMAZING projects to share with you! Hop along with us to get some crafty inspiration!

Jax ( 2 1/2 years ) made some cards using the Happy Planting stamp set from Beth Duff Designs. It's perfect for our gardening theme! Jax LOVED the little veggies and flower pot images! We sat down to color and I let him pick what medium he wanted to use...and of course he picked his favorite - watercolors! He got some AWESOME blends! And he didn't even try! To be honest...I'm quite jealous of how his images turned out! 






When he was done coloring his images I used scissors and cut them out right up against the black line. I loved each one of his images, so I added all of them to a card with a die cut background and a quick sentiment! Here's his finished card : 




I was so inspired by these stamps. They're some of my favorite for the summer! They all look so happy! I used the same Happy Planting stamp set to make my card. I used a BUNCH of masking for my card. I stamped and masked my images and colored them with watercolor markers and then covered my images with a Versamarker and added clear embossing so that I could blend some ink for the ground and sky. I thought it needed a bit more, so I added some die cut clouds and a sun! Here's my card! : 




Like I said before...I'm so jealous of how his images turned out! He did an amazing job! Keep hopping along to see what the other kids have done this month! 

You are at the first stop on the hop, but there is more to see! Hop on over to Niccole's blog from here! 






Thanks for joining us for the hop this month! If you're inspired by our gardening theme create a project and add it to social media using the hashtag #getkidscrafty! We would love to see it! You can also joining our Facebook group by clicking HERE and check out our Facebook page HERE

Comments