Ink Blended and Stenciled Card

Hey, all! Jax (age 3) and I have a project that I am SO excited to share with you! He used a stencil and Distress Inks for the first time! I'm so proud! And he loved it so much!






I let Jax pick out his stencil and he picked the Tiles stencil from Kindred Stamps. Then he used a few colors of Distress Ink to blend over the stencil.






I only had to show him how to do it once and he was off! He used red and blue and I love how they mix to make a gorgeous shade of purple!






He LOVES stickers, so he picked out some Winter Friends stickers from Kindred Stamps and arranged a couple of them on the front of his card.






He was so excited about his card he could barely sit still! He ran over to the fireplace and begged me to take his photo!






I hope you love this card as much as I do! I think Jax did such a great job!

Comments