Get Kids Crafty June Blog Hop

Hi, everyone! It's time for our June blog hop! This month our theme is dinosaurs and we are featuring the Rawrsome GKC exclusive digital stamp set from Beth Duff Designs! It's the cutest stamp set packed full of dinos of all kinds! This is the start of the hop, so after you see the projects Jax made make sure you click through the rest of the links to see even more inspiration! 





Jax has really loved watercoloring lately, and who am I to tell him to stop?! It's my favorite, too! We were busy running around outside, and it was time for a cool-off break. The kiddo is warm blooded (like me! haha!) and get's overheated so quickly, so we take little breaks here and there on hot days. 





Of course...if he's watercoloring he needs his Tim Holtz spray bottle! He uses it so often I bought him his own! And he loves it! He paints a little and then sprays the paper and loves watching the colors mix and move! 





I had originally planned to make a shaped card with the large dinos, but I sized them a bit too large, so plan B! I cut them out, laminated them, and added magnetic backing to them! Jax loves playing with magnets on the fridge! His favorites are a dino set and a manger scene. It's a nativity picture like I've never seen before! Haha! The dinos come to see  baby Jesus, not the shepherds! Haha! Now he has super large dinos to play with! 




And of course we made a card! He always wants to be just like Mommy and make cards! And I love it! I stamped some sentiments with the idea of having dino heads peeking in to the middle of the card, but Jax had a slightly different plan! He always does! I think his card turned out AWESOME! 

Thanks for joining us for our June blog hop! As always - we would love to see what YOU create with your kids! Follow our Instagram page and use #getkidscrafty whenever you share your kids' crafty projects! 

Click through the rest of the links to see more awesome dinosaur inspiration! If you're following along in order you should be off to check out Annalisa's blog next! 

Get Kids Crafty Blog - You're here!! 





Comments