Dino Tags

Hello, everyone! I've talked before on this blog about how Jax is adopted - but I can't believe that it's been ONE YEAR since his adoption! Jax has changed my life and so many others, so we decided to throw a little party for him! He is so special. In fact - if you ask him why he's special he will tell you "me 'dopted!" It's so cute! 

I wanted to give everyone at the party a little piece of Jax's artwork. We picked a theme - dinosaurs of course! They are his current favorite! I grabbed the Lawn Fawn Critters From the Past stamp set and let Jax put all the dinos on the MISTI and stamp them onto watercolor cardstock. We tried a new technique - paint smooshing! I didn't get any photos of the actual process because it was so messy! Haha! He used Distress Inks and smooshed the ink onto my glass craft mat and sprayed it with water and just moved the paper around in the ink. He LOVED it! When he was done I cut out the images with scissors. I die cut a bunch of white tags using a Craftin Desert Divas tag die and stamped a coordinating sentiment using a couple of other Lawn Fawn stamp sets and finished it off with some black and white bakers twine!






Comments