Playing With Watercolor Pencils

Hi, everyone! Beth Duff Designs has just released the newest exclusive stamp set and it's perfect for fall! It's called Game Time! There are the cutest images including a jersey, football, helmet, and football and the sentiments are just perfect! AND! A portion of the sales from each of the Game Time stamp set (and all other GKC exclusive stamp sets from Beth Duff Designs) are donated into a Get Kids Crafty scholarship fund! We are hoping to grow this fund and award it to a student studying arts next year! 

I let Jax use the MISTI and some waterproof ink and he stamped out some cards! And he arranged them perfectly! I usually cut up his colored images and re-work the card, but I loved them too much to change anything! 

We tried using watercolor pencils for the first time. At first it didn't go so well, but he kept adding more color and more water and it turned out great! 



Once he was done with the pencils he asked to use regular watercolors, so we pulled them out and he colored a second card! 




I'm not sure which I love more! He had so much fun playing with this stamp set! My husband and I are both big football fans (though we cheer for different teams haha!) and he loved coloring these images! 

Comments